Sunday, January 31, 2010

About College Life!!

What's up people.

Firstly I'll introduce myself. My name is Samson. Just call me Sam.

College life!! hmm..
Well how much time do you guys have. Back then when I was doing Graphic Design in The One Academy in sunway college was totally different from Taylor's, from the people to the lecturers. The people from One Academy was fun yet we're just packed with assignments due in a week. From 8 figure drawings to 12 and the due date is in a weeks time.
Since I started working as a part timer in Starbucks I developed interest in meeting new people everyday and talking to them. So I choose mass comm as the course I want to major in. Well, college life is really fun but I really do prefer high school at times. I met lots of friends in college. We get along well together maybe cause mass comm students are just friendly. During our break we'll go and eat lunch and play pool together.

Sometimes during class we will annoy the lecturer by talking. I just guess it is part of college life. Our mischievousness will lead to "disaster" if you get what I mean. We get lectured or get scoldings from lecturer but we take it easily and don't have any hard feelings. I'm starting to get to know my classmates more and more because friendship helps in a lot of stuffs.

Going through the process of adapting to college life is quite tough. I'll have to be independent. Its totally different than high school because I need to do my own research and get my own notes. Where else in high school the teachers in school will do it for me.

Off,
Sam.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and, and you'll meet peeps like us in college! aren't we just lovely people? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww!!>.....no worries,I WILL make sure your the same funny pervert..hihi...:D

    nice post though!!

    ReplyDelete